Tuesday 1 October 2013

Denham 22/9/2013



Birthday today! As usual I was awake early, so got up and made coffee then relaxed in a lounge chair – a novelty. Slowly everyone wandered through, after breakfast was present time. I was very spoilt by everyone, Cassy, Matt and Jen gave me MooGoo, I was really happy as my shower gel was on its last legs. They also gave me an experience of my choice – probably a camel ride. Mike and Sean gave me a Nintendo 3DS, much to Iain’s disgust, he thinks I play too many games already, lol. Gavin, Cassy’s new boyfriend gave me a lovely pair of sandals.
We all went for a walk, along the foreshore and then checked out some of the little shops and the information centre to get an idea of what we could do with our time. The rest of the day was spent relaxing, laughing and generally catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment